Independent review for Raffe Hotel in Nadi Fiji Islands
Raffe Hotel & Resort Nadi is the ideal airport hotel with spacious grounds, a large swimming pool with water slide and just 3-minutes drive to the airport yet away from the airport flight path and noise. Raffe Hotel was previously known as the Fiji Gateway Hotel . The hotel makes a great base for exploring Nadi and the offshore islands.
Raffe Hotel Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Deluxe Room||4||F$ 205|
|Executive Room||4||F$ 225|
Raffe Hotel Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Directly opposite entrance to Nadi International Airport
- Getting There: 1 min by road from Nadi Airport
- Unique Qualities: Excellent value base for sightseeing or ideal stopover
- Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups, Business People, Transit Day Rooms
- Hotel Features: 80 Rooms, Swimming Pool with Slide, Tennis Court, Pool Table
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at the hotel - restaurants in Nadi 10 mins by road
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Nadi Town, Inland Tours, Island Day Cruises
- The Beach: Not on beach - closest beach 10 mins by road
- The Ocean: Not on Ocean
- Snorkelling: On day cruises to islands
- Other Activities: Scuba Diving & Game Fishing charters on offer from Nadi Bay
Deluxe rooms offer an open plan room with one section having a queen size bed and the other section having either a lounge area with TV or two single beds for children.
Suites offer a larger living area than Deluxe Rooms and the bedroom and lounge are separated by a partition. Suites sleep two people only.
All rooms and suites are set in two courtyards with the verandas facing either the pool or gardens and have air conditioning , CNN satellite TV, refrigerator and safety deposit box with 24 hour room service available. There's a pleasant fine dining restaurant and a less formal cafe, a poolside bar with large screen TV and pool tables. The main pool features a water slide.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures