Independent review for The Naviti Hotel on the Coral Coast in Fiji Islands
The Naviti Hotel Fiji is a large resort set in 32 acres on the Coral Coast. The resort is aimed primarily at families with young children and offers three great swimming pools. All inclusive meals and drinks packages make this a popular spot for parents looking for a place to have some fun and let their children be kept busy by the friendly Fijian hosts.
The Naviti Hotel Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beach Front, on Coral Coast highway, South Viti Levu Island
- Getting There: 1 hr 25 mins by road from Nadi Airport
- Unique Qualities: Lively large resort, great for young families, food & alcohol inclusive prices
- Ideal for: Families, Groups
- Hotel Features: 240 Rooms, 2 Pools, Tennis, 9-hole Golf, Archery, Kids Club, Nightclub
- Dining: 3 restaurants at the hotel - restaurants of Sunset Strip 20 mins by road
- Children Policy: All ages welcome, Kids Club
- Local Attractions / Tours: Sigatoka Town, Hill Fort, Pottery Village, Kula Eco Park, Waterfall, Navua River
- The Beach: Average - medium coarse sand
- The Ocean: Reasonable swimming in lagoon but shallow at low tide - good for youndg kids
- Snorkelling: Average off islet, boat trips to outer reef
- Other Activities: Windsurfing, Kayaks
All Garden and Ocean View rooms are located within three hotel wings set over two floors (the new wing and nadi wing are flanked by a large grass lawn and the swimming pool; the suva wing is closer to the beach). Floor plans of all rooms are identical - Garden Rooms face the mountains. Room interiors are fully air-conditioned with optional ceiling fans, hair dryer, separate bath and shower and evening turn down. Suites are located on the corner of each wing and offer larger living space with a separate lounge with mini-bar and a second bathroom and toilet.
Villas are located along the Beach Front on the Nadi Wing. All bungalows have a private veranda, bedroom and lounge area and modern furnishing
Complimentary resort activities include windsurfing with lessons, archery, tennis, kayaking, introductory to scuba diving in the pool, donkey rides and nightly entertainment including a nightclub till early morning. There's' a large indoor kids centre, daily kids club, kids dining and nightly movies. A 9-hole golf course (club hire available) and two small islets within the lagoon which are popular spots.