Independent review for Lomani Resort in the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji
Lomani Resort Fiji is a small Mediterranean style beach resort on popular Malolo Lailai Island in Fiji's sunny Mamanuca Islands. Located just 50-minutes from Nadi by fast catamaran and a no child policy, this is the perfect small boutique retreat for romantic holidays. With beautiful landscaped gardens and coconut groves, a delightful swimming lagoon and a truly intimate Beach Front setting, this is one of the best locations for a quiet wedding, honeymoon or romantic break.
Lomani Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Deluxe Suite||3a||F$ 740|
|Hibiscus Suite||3a||F$ 810|
|Beach Front Bure||2a||F$ 990|
Free use of Snorkel Gear, Kayaks, Windsurfers, Paddle Boards, Bicycles
Outer Reef Snorkelling Trip (Daily Departure)
Dolphin Safari Tour (1 Departure per Week - days vary)
For all bookings made via Beautiful Pacific Holidays for stays:
01 Apr to 31 May ; 01 Nov to 20 Dec ; 09 Jan to 31 Mar
Lomani Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beach Front on a Malolo Lailai in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands
- Getting There: 1 hour 10 mins by road / boat from Nadi Airport ; or 10 mins flight
- Unique Qualities: Elegant suites, picturesque beach, very intimate with no children
- Ideal for: Couples
- Hotel Features: 22 Mediterranean style suites, Massage facility, Swimming Pool
- Dining: Resort Restaurant - 1 resort restaurant along beach with a la carte dining
- Children Policy: Under 16yrs NOT permitted
- Local Attractions / Tours: Golf course, marina, hill trails, beachcombing
- The Beach: Beautiful white sand around resort, backed by coconut palms
- The Ocean: Excellent for swimming, mostly sandy bottom
- Snorkelling: Good, offshore from beach - outer reef trips by boat
- Other Activities: Diving, Catamarans, Kayaks
The eight Deluxe Suites are located in either a contemporary style two storey hotel block or in a single storey duplex unit with landscaped gardens. Each suite features a separate bedroom with king size bed and lounge area with glass French doors opening out onto a private deck ( en-suite has shower only). All suites offer both air-conditioning and ceiling fans
The four Hibiscus Suites are similar to the Deluxe Suites but offer larger living space and each has a private outdoor shower in addition to the en-suite bathroom.
Beach Suites are located beyond the swimming pool alongside the palm fringed beach front.
The resort is set on a delightful soft white sandy beach with a great swimming lagoon. The resort is at the far western end of Malolo Lailai Island, adjacent to Plantation Island Resort where guests can enjoy alternative restaurants, night entertainment and lots of activities.
The quiet ambience at Lomani enables a peaceful retreat with miles of secluded Beach Front. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted and there are no motorized water sports. Lomani is set in 11 acres of garden plantations with white washed villas, a large swimming pool and a vine and flame tree covered wooden deck which makes for a romantic outdoor dining area.
Activities at Lomani include complementary snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and Hobie cat sailing. Paid activities include scuba diving, game fishing and island hopping picnics. Massage facilities and 9-hole golf are available at adjacent Plantation Island Resort.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures