Independent review for Botaira Beach Resort in the Yasawa Islands of Fiji
Botaira Beach Resort Fiji is set on a beautiful beach with private bungalows hand-crafted from traditional materials facing one of the best snorkelling lagoons in the Yasawas. This budget style resort is not the best value place to stay and the food is simple fare, but if you're looking for an idyllic laid back holiday location you won't be disappointed.
Botaira Beach Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Deluxe Bure||3||F$ 360|
F$99 per person per day or F$49 for children 3-11yrs
Botaira Beach Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beach Front, Naviti Island
- Getting There: 3hrs by fast catamaran from Denarau Marina, Nadi
- Unique Qualities: Gorgeous beach and snorkelling lagoon
- Ideal for: Couples
- Hotel Features: 10 Bures
- Dining: Set Meal Plan & Sunset Bar on site
- Children Policy: Not recommended
- Local Attractions / Tours: Manta Ray snorkelling, Village Visits, Scenic Hiking, Lagoon Trips
- The Beach: Superb - fine white sand within a secluded moon shape bay
- The Ocean: Fantastic - deep water lagoon and offshore pontoon
- Snorkelling: Exceptional - coral reefs and fish directly offshore from beach
- Other Activities: Kayaking
Accommodation is in traditional thatch roof bungalows (bures). The private bures are all spacious with a double bed, spare single bed, lounge area and private bathroom offering hot water shower. There's a small veranda at the front of each bure with deck chairs.
The resort has two dining areas - a large traditional high roofed building and a smaller snack bar area with a sand floor.
Snorkelling is very good just 30 metres off the beach and boat trips are available to the outer reefs as well as organised trips to swim with the Manta Rays about 20 minutes boat ride south of the resort. Kayaking is available, there are some great hiking trails with sweeping views of the Yasawa islands and the neighbouring village can be visited for cultural integration.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures