Independent review of Yasawa Island Resort in the Yasawa Islands of Fiji
Yasawa Island Resort Fiji offers luxurious accommodation, exceptional guest service and one of the most splendid beach settings in all of Fiji. Isolated, traditional, great for exploring and with excellent scuba diving and snorkelling, this is the ultimate boutique beach resort in Fiji and boasts the most secluded honeymoon bures within a full service resort.
Yasawa Island Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 inc. meals)
|Beach Front Bure Suite||2a+2c / 3a||F$ 1,920|
|Beach Front Deluxe Bure||2a+2c / 3a||F$ 2,280|
|2-Bedroom Beach Bure||8a||F$ 3,120|
|Honeymoon Beach Bure||2a||F$ 4,080|
Yasawa Island Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beach Front on Yasawa Island in northern Yasawas
- Getting There: 35 mins flight from Nadi Airport PLUS 5 mins by road
- Unique Qualities: Exceptional beaches and lagoon, gorgeous setting, very intimate
- Ideal for: Couples
- Hotel Features: 17 Villas, Swimming Pool, Spa
- Dining: Restaurant & bar - no independent restaurants nearby
- Children Policy: Under 12yrs permitted in Family Weeks ONLY (Apr, Jun-Jul, Sep, Dec, Jan)
- Local Attractions / Tours: Secluded Beaches, Village Visits, Hiking, Lagoon Trips
- The Beach: Exceptional - deep fine white sand with some wave action
- The Ocean: Excellent - sandy bottom and deep for swimming
- Snorkelling: Excellent - offshore from beach - boat trips to outer reef can be arranged
- Other Activities: Scuba Diving, Game Fishing, Private Beach Picnics
Bure Suites are duplex bures, with one bungalow having two separate suites, each suite with its private entrance and secluded veranda. All bures are crafted from local timber with thatch roofing with modern contemporary living inside. All bures offer both air-conditioning and ceiling fans with separate living area with DVD music centre, large bathrooms, dressing room and outdoor shower.
Deluxe Bures are individually styled stand alone bungalows and offer larger living space than the suites. All bures are crafted from local timber with thatch roofing with modern contemporary living inside. All bures offer both air-conditioning and ceiling fans with separate living area with DVD music centre, large bathrooms, dressing room and outdoor shower.
The Honeymoon Bure is located about eight minutes walk along the beach from the main resort area in a secluded and extremely private setting (golf buggy available). This large bure features a huge outdoor wooden veranda and water feature.
Situated in the northern Yasawas with its fine white sandy beaches and extremely traditional fishing villages, Yasawa Resort offers exceptional accommodation, a gorgeous white sandy beach and exceptional diving and game fishing. Explore the islands, meet the local people and enjoy a picnic and snorkelling at the 16 secluded beaches the resort can offer (two on uninhabited islands).
Rates include all meals, non-alcoholic drinks and all activities except game fishing, scuba diving and massage. Flights from Nadi are by a daily charter plane organised by the resort.
Scuba Diving & Other Activities
PADI Scuba Diving courses are offered as well as daily 2-tank dives to various reefs around Yasawa Island. Game fishing charters are also available on a daily charter and picnic trips to secluded beaches and uninhabited islands or a visit to the local village can easily be organised. Yasawa Island also offers some excellent hiking trails.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures