Independent review of Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa on the Coral Coast in Fiji Islands
Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa Fiji is the furthest of the large Coral Coast resorts from Nadi Airport and offers a protected swimming lagoon fronted by tall coconut trees with rooms set in lush tropical gardens. The Warwick offers a secluded tropical atmosphere with two swimming pools and is ideal for couples or families looking for a relaxed atmosphere yet with the convenience and amenities of a large resort and with good sightseeing nearby.
Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 inc. breakfast)
|Garden View Room||2a+2c or 3a||F$ 595|
|2nd Room for Kids (interconnect)||3c||F$ 465|
|Ocean View Room||2a+2c or 3a||F$ 745|
|Warwick Deluxe Room||2a||F$ 955|
Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beach Front, on Coral Coast highway, South Viti Levu Island
- Getting There: 1 hr 30 mins by road from Nadi Airport
- Unique Qualities: Attractive large resort, great for older families, picturesque beach
- Ideal for: Families
- Hotel Features: 248 Rooms, Swimming Pool, Tennis, Squash, Archery, Crazy Golf
- Dining: Restaurant at the hotel - independent restaurant 10 mins by road
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Biausevu Waterfall, Rainforest, Navua River, Village Visit, Horseback Riding
- The Beach: Good - fine white sand along resort front - part coral sand at ends
- The Ocean: Deep water protected lagoon excellent for swimming, no waves
- Snorkelling: Good off islet, boat trips to outer reef for better corals
- Other Activities: Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Kayaks
The Garden and Ocean rooms are identical in layout and offer a Queen and single bed or two doubles - interconnecting rooms are available for families. All rooms have private balconies and feature Satellite TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning, hair dryer, mini-bar, ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Mountain and Ocean rooms are identical in layout and offer a Queen and single bed or two doubles with roll-away bed available. All rooms have private balconies and feature Satellite TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning, hair dryer, mini-bar, ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities
The Deluxe Rooms are located on the top floor of the Suva Wing and have ocean views from the private balcony. These rooms have either King size bed or 2 double beds and have larger living area and bathrooms than standard rooms. Rooms feature Satellite TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning, hair dryer, mini-bar, ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities.
Suites are the premium accommodation type at The Warwick and have separate bedroom and lounge with a very spacious bathroom. All suites have private balconies and feature Satellite TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning, hair dryer, mini-bar, ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Warwick Resort is set in beautiful tropical gardens with a special feature being a small islet off the main beach connected by bridge and boasts a sand bottom restaurant and bar offering wonderful sunset views. There are 5 restaurants in all to choose from fine Italian dining to Japanese to quick snacks. At night, entertainment includes traditional Fijian meke dance, Polynesian Floor Show, Firewalking and a cultural dinner show. The Hibiscus nightclub features a live band four times a week with theme nights.
The Warwick has two swimming pools, one for adults only and located near the club suites, and another beside the main resort area, restaurant and ocean view rooms which has a swim up bar.
Free activities include kayaking, snorkelling and wind surfing. There's also horse riding, archery, mini golf, squash, tennis, game fishing and resident certified PADI Dive Master.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures