Independent review of Vatulele Island ResortVatulele Island, Fiji Islands
Vatulele Island Resort Fiji is located on delightful Vatulele Island alongside a gorgeous fine white sandy beach with beautifully appointed villas set amongst natural tropical vegetation. This is a beach lovers dream and aimed exclusively to couples looking for that ultimate romantic holiday.
Vatulele Island Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Deluxe Beach Bure||2||F$|
|Deluxe Beach Bure with Pool||3||F$|
Vatulele Island Resort Information & Facts
- Resort Setting: Secluded Beach Front, West coast of Vatulele Island
- Getting There: 25 mins flight from Nadi Airport
- Unique Features: Exclusive service, spacious villas, fine dining, superb beach
- Ideal for: Couples, Weddings
- Hotel Features: 19 Villas, Spa
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at resort - no independent restaurants on island
- Children Policy: Under 12yrs NOT permitted
- Local Attractions / Tours: Traditional Rock Paintings, Sacred Red Prawns, Lighthouse, Tapa Cloth Villages
- The Beach: Excellent - deep powdery fine sand, extends along coast
- The Ocean: Excellent for swimming - sandy bottom lagoon
- Snorkelling: Good offshore from beach
- Other Activities: Scuba diving, Kayaking, Hobbie Cats
The Deluxe Beach Bures are spacious and identical, enjoying easy access to the water, each with its stretch of white sand. Twelve doors open to an expansive terrace, and from the living room you walk up three steps to the bedroom, with a king size bed and a dressing area. The bures are around 50 metres apart and are set in natural jungle, allowing privacy
The Deluxe Beach Bures with Pool are identical in design to the other bures but with a private swimming pool. Interiors are spacious enjoying easy access to the water, each with its stretch of white sand. Twelve doors open to an expansive terrace, and from the living room you walk up three steps to the bedroom, with a king size bed and a dressing area. The bures are around 50 metres apart and are set in natural jungle, allowing privacy.
The pink house or Vale Viqi is the name for the Grand Honeymoon Bure. The most remote of the bures, this mini-palace is noted for its extreme privacy, and architectural detailing. Vale Viqi gives you 182 square metres/1960 square feet of exclusive space plus private courtyard/deck. Air conditioned, sound system, two indoor showers, two outdoor showers, bidet, bathtub, cosy dining area, and plunge pool, all surrounded by beautiful tropical foliage. All this plus easy beach access. Full time staff reside in nearby quarters along with permanent electric cart transportation.
This is the premium accommodation at Vatulele with a commanding view of the lagoon and entire beach. It has two levels, with air conditioning and a pool (fresh water). Well, there are actually TWO pools! Not to mention permanent staff assigned on a full-time basis. This villa is ideally suited to high profile guests seeking privacy.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures