Independent review of Tokatoka Resort Hotel in Nadi Fiji Islands
Tokatoka Resort Fiji is the ideal airport hotel with spacious grounds, a large swimming pool with water slide and just 3-minutes drive to the airport yet away from the airport flight path and noise. Tokatoka also makes a great base for exploring Nadi and the offshore islands.
Tokatoka Resort Hotel Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Studio Room||2a+2c or 3a||F$ 205|
|Family Room||2a+2c or 3a||F$ 235|
|1-Bedroom Villa||2a+2c or 3a||F$ 275|
|2-Bedroom Villa||7||F$ 435|
Tokatoka Resort Hotel Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Directly opposite International Airport
- Getting There: 1-minute by road from Nadi Airport or a 5 min walk
- Unique Qualities: Excellent value base for sightseeing or stop-over, spacious villas
- Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups, Business People, Transit Day Rooms
- Hotel Features: 80 Rooms, Swimming Pool with Slide
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at the hotel - restaurants in Nadi 10 mins by road
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Nadi Town, Inland Tours, Island Day Cruises
- The Beach: Not on beach - closest beach 15 mins by road
- The Ocean: Not on Ocean
- Snorkelling: On day cruises to islands
- Other Activities: Scuba Diving & Game Fishing charters on offer from Nadi Bay
Studio Rooms are located in duplex bungalows within landscaped gardens behind the swimming pool. All villas have TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Family rooms are located in duplex bungalows at the back of the property behind the swimming pool and have a Queen and two single beds in an open plan room. All rooms have TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
The 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom villas are located in spacious lawn areas with coconut palms and are private stand-alone bungalow. They offer large living area with kitchenette, one bedrooms and one bathroom. All villas have TV, IDD phone, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Tokatoka Resort boasts a large swimming pool with central island with a shallow section for kids, arch bridges, rock waterfall and fun water slide. Kids play area has swings, slide and sea-saw and there's a games room with table tennis
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures