Independent review of First Landing Resort, Nadi Rural, Viti Levu, Fiji Islands
First Landing Resort Fiji is located just 15-minutes north of Nadi Airport on a quiet point overlooking the offshore islands and adjacent to the Vuda Marina. This is a secluded spot set in tropical landscaped gardens amongst rural sugar cane farms. Picturesque white sandy beach but no swimming lagoon, with day excursions to the offshore islands from the resort and scuba diving. Ideal for couples looking for a quiet location on the mainland with easy access to the islands but at an affordable price. Could also be used as an airport transit hotel.
First Landing Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Garden Bure||4||F$ 398|
|Deluxe Garden Bure||4||F$ 498|
|Beach Front Spa Bure||4||F$ 498|
|2-Bedroom Garden Villa||6||F$ 825|
|2-Bedroom Beach Villa||6||F$ 935|
First Landing Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beach Front at Vuda Point, north of Nadi on Viti Levu
- Getting There: 15 mins by road from Nadi Airport
- Unique Qualities: Picturesque beach and outlook, beautifully landscaped gardens
- Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups
- Hotel Features: 32 bungalows & villas, Swimming Pool, Marina
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at the hotel - restaurants in Nadi 20 mins by road
- Children Policy: All ages welcome: 2 under 16 yrs share for free
- Local Attractions / Tours: Vuda Marina, Offshore Islands, Sabeto and Abaca Mountains
- The Beach: Good -medium coarse sand backed by coconut trees
- The Ocean: Average for swimming - dug out lagoon
- Snorkelling: Poor - too shallow - excellent outer reef boat trips
- Other Activities: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Game Fishing, Island Trips
The thirteen Garden Bures are all-timber plantation style duplex cottages set in tropical gardens behind the swimming pool. All bures feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tea and coffee making facilities, refrigerator and hair dryer.
Four Deluxe Garden Bures are similar in appearance to the Garden Bures but larger in size and have a separate lounge, fully equipped kitchen plus a separate bedroom.
Beach Front Spa Bures are all-timber plantation style duplex cottages with a lawn area infront and with unspoiled views overlooking the ocean ( note these bures are not absolute beachfront). All beach bures feature a private spa bath, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tea and coffee making facilities, refrigerator and hair dryer.
Villas are set on the other side of the resort with private gardens.
Set in landscaped gardens, the resort features an attractive swimming pool and large restaurant overlooking the beach with a canopy of trees overhead. On site scuba diving with PADI courses and easy access to several excellent beginner reefs around Treasure Island make this a good spot to learn scuba.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures