Independent review for Loumaile Lodge in Nuku'alofa Town, the Kingdom of Tonga
Loumaile Lodge is an upmarket business style hotel on the edge of downtown Nuku'alofa and facing the Royal Tombs Park. With 24 spacious rooms and suites located on the second floor above a small shopping arcade with a restaurant, bar, tea house and massage centre, Loumaile is a convenient base with a friendly 24-hr reception for either holiday travellers or business people.
Loumaile Lodge Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Executive Suite||3||T$ 357|
|Princess Suite||5||T$ 805|
Loumaile Lodge Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: On main street in central Nuku'alofa Town
- Getting There: 40 minutes by road from Tonga International Airport
- Unique Qualities: Upmarket hotel rooms in very central location
- Ideal for: Singles, Couples, Business People
- Hotel Features: 24 Rooms
- Dining: Public restaurant on ground floor of hotel - independent restaurants close by
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Nuku'alofa town, ancient sites, blowholes
- The Beach: No
- The Ocean: No
- Snorkelling: No - snorkel on day cruise to outer island resorts from Faua Wharf
- Other Activities: Game fishing and scuba diving from Faua Wharf
The eighteen Suites offer generous living space with woven carpet floor, a comfortable King size bed, writing desk, large flat screen TV, a comfy chair for lounging and a small balcony overlooking either the park or towards downtown. Bathrooms too are generous in size with a roomy power shower, toilet and sink.
The five Executive Suites offer a larger living space with comfy lounge area. They also feature a comfortable King size bed, writing desk, large flat screen TV, a comfy chair for lounging and a small balcony overlooking either the park or towards downtown. Bathrooms are the same size as the Suite bathrooms with a roomy power shower, toilet and sink.
The Princess Suite is located at the far end of the public corridor offering the most privacy. This large open plan room has a separate sleeping area, lounge and dining table for entertainment whilst the bathroom features a double Jacuzzi tub.
see our other Tonga Pictures