Independent review for Bora Bora Lagoon Resort on Bora Bora Island in French Polynesia
Bora Bora Lagoon Resort French Polynesia is located on a motu island fringing the lagoon on the west side of the main island. The main reception and restaurant sits on a point, flanked either side by lovely stretch of white sand. The island is adequately high giving the opportunity to walk to summits for breathtaking sunset views and there's a large swimming pool and tennis courts. Water enthusiasts will enjoy the large array of activities including wind-surfing, sailing, deep sea fishing and water-skiing.
Bora Bora Lagoon Resort Room Details & Rates
Bora Bora Lagoon Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront on motu island in lagoon off west coast of Bora Bora
- Getting There: 50 mins flight from Tahiti International Airport, PLUS 10 mins boat
- Unique Qualities: Secluded location with beautiful views of Bora Bora
- Ideal for: Couples, Families
- Hotel Features: 75 Bungalows, Spa
- Dining: Restaurant & bar - no independent restaurants close by
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Island picnic, Scuba diving, Vaitape town, Hill walks, Lagoonarium
- The Beach: Good - fine white sand extending along resort front
- The Ocean: Good - sandy bottom with protected lagoon - good for swimming
- Snorkelling: Good - abundant reef fish and some corals off from beach
- Other Activities: Kayaks
Located on the western beach are the 20 "Motu" Beach Bungalows and 5 Suites, as well as a delightful treehouse Spa. All bungalows are virtually identical inside except for the suites which have a separate bedroom and lounge.
On the eastern beach, fronting another property are 3 "Motu" Suites in a courtyard of sand and landscaped gardens, each with a private pool. Overwater bungalows extend from both beaches and offer lovely views of the main island.