Independent review for Tiana's Beach Villas in Rarotonga Cook Islands
Tiana's Beach Villas Cook Islands is situated in a quiet stretch of sand on the south side of Muri Beach. The bungalows and beachfront studio units are found down a small track 100 metres off the main road and offer excellent privacy. This is a great spot with gorgeous beachfront and ideal for those travelling on a budget or looking for a great value holiday.
Visit the Official Website
Tiana's Beach Villas Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront, off main road, South Muri Beach, East Rarotonga
- Getting There: 30 mins by road from Rarotonga Airport
- Unique Qualities: Budget beachfront accommodation in beautiful location on Muri Beach
- Ideal for: Couples on a Budget
- Hotel Features: 5 Units
- Dining: Self catering units - several restaurants walking distance
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Muri Beach, Offshore Islands, Avana Valley Track, Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Beach: Excellent - deep, fine white sand, stretches along Muri Beach
- The Ocean: Excellent - sandy bottom, protected and good for swimming
- Snorkelling: Good - lots of reef fish around offshore island
- Other Activities: Kayaking
The three Studio Units are within the same building, each with an open plan room with double bed, dining table and kitchenette, also with private bathrooms and a large veranda overlooking the uninhabited Taakoka Island
Bungalows are separate stand along wooden cottages with a spacious lounge area and open plan kitchen, a separate master bedroom and en-suite bathroom and can sleep three adults.
Tiana's Villas has a stunning outlook over a stretch of soft, pale sand at the southern end of Muri Lagoon and opposite an uninhabited island. The beach is an idyllic expanse of tree-lined white sand, with a sparkling, turquoise rock-strewn lagoon; great for a cooling dip and with good snorkelling 100 metres or so off the beach around Taakoka Island. Five minutes walk along the sand is the heart of Muri Beach, with safe, sandy-bed, all-tide swimming. Slightly further away in the opposite direction is fantastic snorkelling at the famous “Fruits of Rarotonga” reef. There's good swimming off the beachfront in Muri Lagoon and good snorkelling a hundred metres or so off the beach around Taakoka Island.
Tiana's provide a complimentary kayak for guest use and the villas are walking distance to local shops and restaurants.