Independent review for Pacific Resort Aitutaki in Aitutaki Cook Islands
Pacific Resort Aitutaki Cook Islands is a delightfully landscaped resort sitting on a rocky outcrop straddling two beautiful white sandy beaches. With just 28 bungalows, suites and villas, this is a boutique resort bringing back the gracious days of a by-gone era through Polynesian architecture, colonial furnishings, fine food and wine and natural island hospitality
Pacific Resort Aitutaki Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Premium Beach Front Bungalow||3||NZ$|
|Ultimate Beach Front Bungalow||4||NZ$|
|Ultimate Beach Front Suite||4||NZ$|
|2 Bedroom Ultimate Beach Front||6||NZ$|
|Ultimate Beach Front Villa||2||NZ$|
Pacific Resort Aitutaki Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront, off main road, North West Aitutaki main island
- Getting There: 40 mins flight from Rarotonga Airport PLUS 10 mins by road
- Unique Qualities: Delightful beach, excellent service, lovely setting
- Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups
- Hotel Features: 28 Bungalows, Swimming Pool, Spa
- Dining: Fine dining restaurant at the hotel - several restaurants walking distance
- Children Policy: All ages welcome: 1 under 12yrs share for free ; max 3 people per bungalow
- Local Attractions / Tours: Motu Island day cruise, hill walks, beachcombing
- The Beach: Excellent - fine white sand extending along coast
- The Ocean: Good - part coral part sandy bottom, good for swimming
- Snorkelling: Good - some coral and reef fish off from beach
- Other Activities: Kayaking, Paddle Boats
The 18 Beachfront Bungalows are just six steps to the sand stretched along the main beach front. All Bungalows are air-conditioned, have King size beds, IDD telephone, TV, CD stereo system, in room safes, ceiling fans, indoor bathroom, indoor and outdoor day beds, hairdryer, mini bar, beach shower and lagoon views.
Beach Front Suites are very secluded being tucked away from the main public beach and swimming pool and are surrounded by magnificent tropical gardens all with ocean views. All suites have King size beds, indoor and outdoor day beds, indoor and private garden bathroom and double private sundecks.
The Beach Front Villas are slit level villas perched on black volcanic rock. Villas have separate bedroom and sitting room, have king size beds with stylish and spacious en-suite bathrooms, an additional outdoor garden bathroom and double private sundecks that offer panoramic views with an outdoor staircase meandering down to the beach.
The 2 Bedroom Beach Front Villa is a slit level villa perched on black volcanic rock. This villas has 2 bedrooms, each with king size beds (or two singles) with stylish and spacious en-suite bathrooms, an additional outdoor garden bathroom and double private sundecks that offer panoramic views with an outdoor staircase meandering down to the beach.
Pacific Resort Aitutaki is located on the west coast of Aitutaki alongside a fine swimming lagoon. The resort is split in two halves by protruding large black volcanic rocks, flanked either side by sandy beach and good swimming and snorkelling lagoon. The beach bungalows are located on one side whilst the villas and suites are located on top of the rocks overlooking the beach.
The resort boasts a beautifully landscaped swimming pool overlooking the ocean, a tropical design fine dining restaurant and a sunset bar for cocktails.