Independent review for Moana Beachfront Villas in Rarotonga Cook Islands
Moana Beachfront Villas offers six modern and spacious apartments in a purpose built 2-storey unit overlooking the peaceful white sands of South Rarotonga. The lagoon has good swimming, excellent snorkelling and kayaks are available for guest use.
Moana Beachfront Villas Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Beach Front Villa||5||NZ$ 700|
Moana Beachfront Villas Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront, on main road, Titikaveka, South Rarotonga
- Getting There: 25 mins by road from Rarotonga Airport
- Unique Qualities: Peaceful swimming beach, great snorkelling
- Ideal for: Couples, Families
- Hotel Features: 6 Apartments
- Dining: No restaurant on site
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Fruits of Rarotonga, Snorkelling, Takitumu Rainforest, Papua Waterfall
- The Beach: Excellent - fine white sand extending along coast
- The Ocean: Good - part coral part sandy bottom, good for swimming
- Snorkelling: Excellent - lots of coral heads and reef fish off from beach
- Other Activities: Kayaking
The six villas are fully serviced, each villa with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining area and a veranda or patio overlooking the beach. The Vaima Restaurant is 3 minutes walk away and a modern mini supermarket is directly opposite.
The white sand beach in front of Moana Villas stretches for miles in each direction and is backed by palm trees, although the beach is on the very southern tip and receives less sunshine than the west and east coast. The part sandy bottom lagoon has the islands best snorkelling close by (5 minutes by kayak) and both kayaks and snorkelling equipment are Complimentary.
see our other Cook Islands Pictures