Independent review for Hilton Bora Nui Resort on Bora Bora Island in French Polynesia
The Bora Bora Nui Resort French Polynesia is the premium Hilton property in French Polynesia. This luxury resort is set in a secluded spot on the largest motu island at the south western tip of Bora Lagoon. The island faces south into the open ocean and has one of the most picturesque broad fine white sandy beaches in Bora Bora and excellent snorkelling in its fish filled protected lagoon.
Hilton Bora Nui Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Lagoon View Suite||4||Euro € 693|
|Garden Villa||4||Euro € 810|
|Hillside Villa||4||Euro € 810|
|Overwater Villa||4||Euro € 953|
|Deluxe Overwater Villa||4||Euro € 1,042|
|Royal Overwater Villa||4a+2c||Euro € 1,253|
Hilton Bora Nui Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront off coastal highway on north coast of Bora Bora
- Getting There: 50 mins flight from Tahiti International Airport, PLUS 25 mins boat
- Unique Qualities: Delightful beach and lagoon setting, fantastic spa, very secluded
- Ideal for: Couples, Families
- Hotel Features: 132 Bungalows, Swimming Pool, Spa & Fitness
- Dining: Restaurant & bar - no independent restaurants close by
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Island picnic, Scuba diving, Hill walks, Lagoonarium
- The Beach: Excellent - fine white sand extending in beautiful curve around point
- The Ocean: Excellent - sandy bottom with protected lagoon - excellent for swimming
- Snorkelling: Fantastic - abundant reef fish and some corals in lagoon off from beach
- Other Activities: Kayaks, Windsurfing, Catamarans, Outrigger Canoe
The Lagoon View Rooms back into the hillside and front an open coconut plantation with views through to the sea. Lagoon View Bungalows offer large living space and are well spaced apart being built on the hillside and offer splendid ocean views. All rooms and bungalows feature air-con and fans.
At the top of the hill is a wonderful Spa, Health & Fitness Centre, beyond which a small walking track leads to the east side of the island and wonderful sweeping views towards Bora Bora. Most overwater bungalows face the ocean, with those on the western side of the property built upon a tiny motu.
Guests arrive at a glamorous reception over the water where tropical fish congregate. An ocean net surrounds the resort providing a natural marine sanctuary and is excellent for snorkelling and viewing tropical fish. The resort features a large swimming pool and fabulous sand floor restaurant overlooking the beach (lunch) as well as a more intimate restaurant in the main resort complex for breakfast and dinner.
see our other French Polynesia Pictures