Independent review for Le Lagoto Resort on Savaii Island in Samoa
Le Lagoto Resort Samoa is a neat boutique resort with a lovely raised swimming pool overlooking the ocean as its focal point. Fales are staggered along a rocky bluff, there's a beautiful traditionally designed restaurant, lots of organised tours, attentive staff and a scuba diving and snorkel operator across the road.
Le Lagoto Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Ocean View Bungalow||4a||US$ 300|
|Beach Front Bungalow||4a||US$ 350|
|Minimum Stay = 2 Nights|
Le Lagoto Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront, beside road on north east coast of Savaii Island
- Getting There: 1hr ferry to Savaii Island PLUS 35 minutes by road
- Unique Qualities: Only upmarket beach resort on Savaii with swimming pool
- Ideal for: Couples, Families
- Hotel Features: 10 Units, Scuba Diving centre across road
- Dining: Restaurant & bar at resort - small independent restaurant nearby
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Lava Fields, Turtle Sanctuary, Manase Beach
- The Beach: Good - white sand at southern end with lovely views
- The Ocean: Excellent - sandy bottom and shallow with little waves
- Snorkelling: Good offshore from beach - excellent 15mins walk along beach
- Other Activities: Kayaking, Scuba Divin
The five ocean view bungalows are set behind the beach bungalows with partial ocean views only. All fales feature Queen size bed, tidy bathroom and have TV, fridge, tea / coffee making facility and are fully air-conditioned.
The four beach front bungalows sit on a rock-wall overlooking the sea with a man-made sandy area in front of the bungalows. All fales feature Queen size bed, tidy bathroom and have TV, fridge, tea / coffee making facility and are fully air-conditioned.
Le Lagoto Resort in Samoa is set on a point flanked by a lovely white sand beach and rock wall on the outskirts of Lelepa Village on the north east coast of Savai'i. The first class restaurant is renowned for its fresh fish, vegetarian meals and excellent steaks, as well as local fruits and light meals. Dining is available from a wooden deck overlooking the beach or inside a traditional thatch fale. Sea-kayaks are available for guest use..