Independent review for Nouvata Parc Hotel in Noumea the capital of New Caledonia
Nouvata Parc New Caledonia is a multi-complex resort comprising of three different wings: Le Parc is two star, Nouvata is three star and Le Pacifique is four star. All three hotels surround a huge swimming pool and share the same facilities including a common reception area, ballroom, bar, restaurant, beauty salon, fitness centre and nightclub.
Nouvata Parc Hotel Rooms & Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Le Pacifique Standard Room||3||Euro € 225|
|Nouvata Superior Room||3||Euro € 240|
|Le Parc Deluxe Room||3||Euro € 270|
Nouvata Parc Hotel Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Across road from Le Promenade, Anse Vata Beach, Noumea
- Getting There: 1 hr drive from Tontouta Airport
- Unique Qualities: Large multi purpose hotel complex, close to beach
- Ideal for: Couples, Families
- Hotel Features: 303 Rooms, Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at the hotel - several restaurants walking distance
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Anse Vata Beach, Ouen Toro Hill, Downtown Noumea, Island Cruise
- The Beach: Good - white sand beach extending infront of promenade
- The Ocean: Excellent - sandy bottom, protected, good for watersports
- Snorkelling: Average - some reef fish off from beach
- Other Activities: Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Kayaking, Paddle Boats
Nouvata Parc is made up of three hotel buildings sharing the same facilities and location:
Le Park Hotel - 4 StarThe most upmarket of the three hotels is Le Park, a 7-storey complex with 110 deluxe rooms and suites. Le Park is a modern hotel overlooking a huge landscaped swimming pool with stylish rooms.
Located over seven floors, the Deluxe Rooms have a large living space with separate bed and lounge area and a large terrace with sun loungers.
Nouvata Hotel - 3 StarNouvata is the original portion of the hotel with 73 refurbished superior rooms and sits across the road from Anse Vata Beach.
Nouvata Hotel offers comfortable hotel rooms, each with a King size and single bed and small bathroom in a three storey building with views from a small private terrace either towards the Nouvata Park Complex swimming pool or across the road to Anse Vata beach and the ocean. Access to rooms is via a single old lift or classical curved stairway.
Le Pacifique Hotel - 2 StarThe most affordable is the two-star Le Pacifique with 120 standard rooms over 10 floors. Le Pacifique Hotel is a 10-storey hotel tower with 120 standard rooms with either a double and single bed or three single beds, and with interconnecting rooms available for families. These rooms are the smallest room sizes in the Nouvata Complex but have a fridge, microwave oven and tea and coffee making enabling guests to enjoy light snacks.