Independent review for Village de Santo on Espiritu Santo Island in Vanuatu
The Village de Santo markets itself as a village within a village. Village de Santo offers 18 semi self-contained apartments. The fully serviced outdoor Chief's bar is conveniently located next to the pool and has free access to wireless Internet. The village restaurant '1606' is open all day providing local organic food with a modern twist.
Village de Santo Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Double Deluxe Suite||3|
Village de Santo Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Outskirts of Luganville Town on Espiritu Santo
- Getting There: 10 mins from the Airport
- Unique Qualities: Village style ambience
- Ideal for: Budget Travellers
- Hotel Features: 18 Rooms
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar on site
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Luganville Town, Million Dollar Point, SS President Coolidge
- Beach Setting: Across road from mediocre beach
The Deluxe Suites are split level apartments with fully screened timber louvres providing natural airflow, a mezzanine floor with open plan design and private balconies overlooking the pool. The master bedroom with Queen size bed is on the Mezzanine floor and there's a day bed and Sofa bed on the ground floor folds out to a double bed when required for families. The lounge area also has a microwave, bar fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and ceiling fans.
The The fully serviced outdoor Chief’s bar is conveniently located next to the pool and has ceiling fans attached to the thatched roof and free access to wireless Internet.
Village de Santo has its own reception and tours desk, pick up and drop off for divers, Guest laundry service, baby sitting, restaurant and bar, outdoor poolside bar with wireless Internet and fans and swimming pool.
see our other Vanuatu Pictures