Independent review for Coral Quays Resort on Espiritu Santo Island in Vanuatu
Coral Quays Resort Vanuatu is a small boutique hillside retreat in tropical landscaping across the road from the oceanfront of Santo’s southern coast, ten minutes drive to Luganville Town and fifteen minutes to the Coolidge dive site and airport. With seven air-con and nine fan cooled bungalows, plus a 2 bedroom villa, Coral Quays is a popular base for divers as well as attracting couples looking to explore Santo’s scenic attractions.
Coral Quays Resort Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Garden Bungalow||2a+2c or 3a||A$ 169|
|Superior Bungalow||2a+1c or 2a||A$ 200|
Coral Quays Resort Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Hillside, South Coast, Espiritu Santo
- Getting There: 15 mins by road from Santo Airport (Pekoa)
- Unique Qualities: Quiet tropical setting, excellent service
- Ideal for: Couples, Scuba Divers
- Hotel Features: 16 Bungalows, Swimming Pool
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar on site
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Millenium Cave, SS President Coolidge
- The Beach: Average - Across road from the resort
- The Ocean: Good for swimming: deep water off private pontoon
- Snorkelling: Reasonable off pontoon
- Other Activities: Kayaks, Mountain Bikes, Boat Charters
All bungalows at Coral Quays are similar in interior design with white-washed walls, en-suite bathrooms and tea and coffee facilities. Garden bungalows are fan cooled bungalows and have a queen bed and bunk bed for children.
The restaurant overlooks the ocean through tropical vegetation serving fine French influenced cuisine. There’s a cleaning house for scuba diving gear, a pontoon to enjoy the views across the lagoon to Aore Island or to have a dip in the lagoon, and complimentary mountain bikes and kayaks for exploring.