Suva Yacht Club
Fiji Islands

Suva Yacht Club Fiji Islands
Highlights
Resorts Nearby
Yacht Shop
Fuel Bowser
Bure/Protest Bar
Central Pacific Marine



Tanoa Plaza
Novotel Suva
Suva Motor Inn
Southern Cross Hotel

The Club was founded in 1932 and its legal status under the title “Royal” was granted in 1950 by Sir Allan Lascelles, Secretary to King George VI.


The Yacht Club as it was known prior to the title “Royal” was located between Stinson Jetty and Nabukalou Creek along Suva's fore shore from 1932 to 1938. Construction on the new site in Walu Bay began in September 1937 and was completed in August 1948.