Independent review of Bedarra Beach Inn on the Coral Coast in Fiji Islands
Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji is a budget motel situated across the road from the Sunset Strip beach in Korotogo. With 20 spacious rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, a picturesque pool, restaurant and bar, this is a great base for a budget holiday with easy access to the fantastic sights of the Coral Coast, shopping in Sigatoka Town and walking distance to the restaurants along the Sunset Strip.
Bedarra Inn Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Standard Room||4||F$ 180|
|Deluxe Room||4||F$ 195|
Valid from: 01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 Dec - 31 Mar 2015
Bedarra Inn Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Across road from beach on Sunset Strip, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
- Getting There: 1-hr10mins by road from Nadi Airport
- Unique Qualities: Affordable base close to independent restaurants and Sigatoka
- Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups
- Hotel Features: Swimming Pool and Spa
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at the hotel - 3 restaurants walking distance
- Children Policy: All ages welcome
- Local Attractions / Tours: Sigatoka Market, Sandunes, Hill Fort, Pottery Village, Kula Eco Park
- The Beach: Average - medium / coarse sand, extends to Outrigger Hotel
- The Ocean: Poor for swimming - can reef walk at low tide
- Snorkelling: Average - towards end of lagoon but for comfortable swimmers only
- Other Activities: Day Tours arranged at Reception
Standard Rooms have a courtyard or patio, King or Queen size bed, an en-suite bathroom and are fully air-conditioned
The deluxe rooms offer similar furnishing to Standard Rooms but have a slightly larger living space and balconies with ocean views.
The new deluxe bure has slightly smaller room interiors but more modern design. This bure is set behind the rooms in a quieter sitting but with no ocean view from its veranda. The deluxe bure is ideal for families or couples travelling together with interconnecting door and veranda.
Bedarra Inn Fiji is located on the Coral Coast, 75 km south of Nadi Airport near the river town of Sigatoka. Set in tropical gardens across the road from a small beach, Bedarra Inn offers affordable motel style rooms within a full service style resort with restaurant, bar, internet cafe, on-site spa, swimming pool and kayaks for exploring the lagoon.
The Ebb Tide menu is cafe style and set on a casual verandah overlooking the pool, with spectacular views of the lagoon. Here you can enjoy breakfast and lunch. The menu includes pizza, burgers, salads, stir fry, pasta and the best curry on the Coral Coast. A la carte dining is offered in the evening with a mix of local cuisine and Mediterranean dishes.
see our other Fiji Islands Pictures