Independent review for Muri Beach Club Hotel in Rarotonga Cook Islands
Muri Beach Club Hotel Cook Islands is located on a fantastic section of Muri Beach with a clear lagoon out front and fabulous views of the offshore motu. This is a modern contemporary style resort aimed exclusively at couples with a no child policy of 18yrs or under.
Muri Beach Club Hotel Room Details & Rates
(click for details & pix)
(c = child)
|Hotel Public Rate
(for 2 people)
|Premier Garden Room||4a||NZ$|
|Pool View Room||2a||NZ$|
|Deluxe Beachfront Room||2a||NZ$|
Muri Beach Club Hotel Information & Facts
- Hotel Location: Beachfront, off main road, Muri Beach, East Rarotonga
- Getting There: 30 mins by road from Rarotonga Airport
- Unique Qualities: Gorgeous location right on Muri Beach, modern rooms
- Ideal for: Couples
- Hotel Features: 32 Rooms, Swimming Pool
- Dining: Restaurant & Bar at the hotel - several restaurants walking distance
- Children Policy: Under 18yrs NOT permitted
- Local Attractions / Tours: Muri Beach, Offshore Islands, Avana Valley Track, Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Beach: Excellent - deep, fine white sand, stretches along Muri Beach
- The Ocean: Excellent - sandy bottom, protected and good for swimming
- Snorkelling: Average - some reef fish around offshore island
- Other Activities: Kayaking
Premium Garden Rooms have 2 Queen size beds, these rooms are ideal twin share or for 2 couples on a budget. Surrounded by gardens with views to the mountains & only metres to the beach.
Pool View Rooms have a Super King size bed & views to the pool in a garden setting. Many have views to the mountains and are only metres to Muri Lagoon.
The Deluxe Beach Front Rooms have super King size bed and a private balcony overlooking the beach.
Muri Beach is Rarotonga's most popular beach destination with a long curved stretch of sandy beach with a sandy bottom swimming lagoon fringed by four small uninhabited islands. Muri Beach Club is located at the northern end of the beach fronting a wide stretch of beach.
This resort has a courtyard style swimming pool, a 24-hr reception offering full guest services and a dedicated tour desk for booking all local day tours and car hire. There is a fine dining restaurant, snack lounge and contemporary styled bar for enjoying an afternoon or evening drink.
see our other Cook Islands Pictures